Author Sophfronia Scott says anthologies make a great first step to book publishing for aspiring authors and discusses how to put a project together.
About the Business By the Book Blog
Award-winning, bestselling author Sophfronia Scott is Executive Editor of The Done For You Writing & Publishing Company. In this blog and in her latest work, “Doing Business By the Book” you’ll learn all the secrets of how publishing a book can be the cornerstone of a successful business strategy.
Get your copy along with 27 FREE Gifts by clicking here right now!
ONE DAY INTENSIVE BOOK PUBLISHING WORKSHOP: REGISTER NOW!
Sophfronia on Tory Johnson’s ABC News Now Show
In “How the Fierce Handle Fear” you’ll learn all the secrets of 23 top entrepreneurs and authors on conquering this all-too common obstacle. You'll find it a must-have for your success library!
Get your copy by clicking here right now!
Explore Sophfronia’s Other Brands
Testimonials"Sophfronia, you were instrumental in bringing my book from my head onto actual paper. I will never forget that. I couldn't have written the book without you! Thanks for hanging in there when the ideas were stuck in mud and I was resistant. You rock!"--Pamela Slim, author, "Escape From Cubicle Nation".
Search This Site
- online tarot card reading on Your First Steps to Becoming a Writer
- minecraft unblocked on How to Cultivate Greatness in Your Writing
- asme b31.1asme bpvc viiinbbi nb23nfpa 70 on Your First Steps to Becoming a Writer
- instant loans on The Year of Living Fearlessly
- usa cash advance loan on How to Write a Great Query Letter
Sophfronia’s iTunes Mixes