Author Sophfronia Scott discusses what aspiring writers can learn from the story of John Lewis’s long journey to publish his book “Radio Master: The Life and Times of Sports Broadcasting Great Ted Husing”
About the Business By the Book Blog
Award-winning, bestselling author Sophfronia Scott is Executive Editor of The Done For You Writing & Publishing Company. In this blog and in her latest work, “Doing Business By the Book” you’ll learn all the secrets of how publishing a book can be the cornerstone of a successful business strategy.
Get your copy along with 27 FREE Gifts by clicking here right now!
ONE DAY INTENSIVE BOOK PUBLISHING WORKSHOP: REGISTER NOW!
Sophfronia on Tory Johnson’s ABC News Now Show
In “How the Fierce Handle Fear” you’ll learn all the secrets of 23 top entrepreneurs and authors on conquering this all-too common obstacle. You'll find it a must-have for your success library!
Get your copy by clicking here right now!
Explore Sophfronia’s Other Brands
The Writing Life Episodes
Testimonials"Sophfronia, you were instrumental in bringing my book from my head onto actual paper. I will never forget that. I couldn't have written the book without you! Thanks for hanging in there when the ideas were stuck in mud and I was resistant. You rock!"--Pamela Slim, author, "Escape From Cubicle Nation".
Search This Site
- cheap ugg boots on From Sad News, a Bit of Book Inspiration
- casino pc game airplane on How to Get Your Book Reviewed in Magazines
- New BlackBerry CEO John Chen: Jumping on Android right now is inappropriate | rububykivepu on How to Cultivate Greatness in Your Writing
- Puloutfoome on How to Cultivate Greatness in Your Writing
- catfish MTV on Book Sistah Success Stories
Sophfronia’s iTunes Mixes